Registered With Office of the
Immigration Services Commissioner

Australia Study Visa

Australia's educational institutions are well regarded throughout the world. There is a great range of opportunities available to international students. In Australia you will find quality secondary school education, a well-established network of English language schools, and internationally respected and recognised tertiary education providers. Australia offers all levels of education, from certificates to doctoral degrees.

There are opportunities for learning at quality educational institutes in every region of Australia. To help you choose which region, which institute and which course is right for you; our team will help you find the right information.


You must be accepted for full-time study in an eligible registered course or part of a registered course at a participating university or non-university higher education provider

  • You must provide evidence of your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
  • You have to demonstrate that you have sufficient understanding of English language.
  • You also need to have enough money to support yourself and to pay for your course fee.
  • You must meet certain health and character requirements.


  • You can study in Australia fulltime
  • Eligible dependent family members can accompany you to Australia
  • You can work up to 40 hours per fortnight while your course is in session and unlimited hours during scheduled course breaks.
  • Your family members can work up to 40 hours per fortnight provided you have commenced your course of study in Australia. If you are doing a postgraduate course, such as a Masters degree, your family members can work unlimited hours once you commence this course.
  • Your partner can study in Australia for up to three months.

Book Your Appointment

have Questions? Ask an Expert!

+44 (0) 208 864 4400

+44 (0) 7440 039 629