Registered With Office of the
Immigration Services Commissioner

USA Study Visa

An F-1 visa is issued to international students attending a college or university in the United States. To qualify for the F-1 student visa, you’re required to prove foreign residency and demonstrate intent to return to your home country after your studies conclude. You are also required to prove the ability to support yourself financially, including sufficient assets to pay for your living expenses while you study. You must also demonstrate strong ties to your home country.


  • Minimum Qualification 12th passA consistently good academic record
  • Sufficient financial support
  • Proficiency in English
  • To be eligible for undergraduate study (Bachelor’s degree), you must have completed 12 years of formal education. For admission into graduate study (Masters / Doctorate degrees) you must have completed 16 years of formal education.


To find out how to apply for a Business visa, our dedicated team will help you supply the right information you need to apply for USA Study Visa.

Book Your Appointment